DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND COPYRIGHT
This site is designed as an aid to understanding Health & safety matters it should not be used in isolation.Check with Green Dragon or another reputable company before you act.
You are strongly recommended to consult a qualified professional in any particular case. Reference should be made to Acts of Parliament, Client Specifications, Codes of Practice etc. For the precise wording of any statutory or similar provision, Acts of Parliament, statutory instruments etc are available individually from HM Stationery Office.
Considerable effort has been taken to ensure that information contained on this site is accurate at the date of preparation. However things change sometimes rapidly so always check for currency of information. This site is used on the basis that Green Dragon has no liability for any errors or omissions.
This site should be used only on the basis that you understand and accept the following points:
- That the information it contains is of a general nature and is not, nor is it intended to be, engineering, operating, safety or legal advice.
- That Green Dragon it’s employees or agents are held responsible for any loss suffered by any person attributable to or caused (whether directly or indirectly) by reliance on the information contained herein or by reason of acting or refraining from action as a result of using this program.
- That these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Copyright in this site belongs to Green Dragon Solutions Ltd. 8 – NE28 6JX. No part of any material in this site may be reproduced in any form without consent of the copyright owner.
Consent is given to copying of short extracts from the site provided that;
- Copyright of Green Dragon Solutions Ltd is acknowledged in writing in any reproduction.
- Any reproduction includes a prominent reference and a link to the internet address (URL) of this site, namely, http://www.4greendragon.com as the source of the extract.
If you have any requests or queries at any time concerning your personal information or our practices, please email us at http://www.4greendragon.com or write to us at Green Dragon Ltd, 8 NE28 6JX.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you when you initially register for the site. We also collect information automatically about your visits to our site, such as browsing patterns, but information collected in this way is only used in aggregate form rather than being linked to identifiable individuals.
How Do We Use It?
We use personal information collected via The Devil’s Guide in the following ways: To check on the parts of the site most frequently visited and to confirm the use of the individual areas of the site. We may also use information in aggregate form to help us analyse, develop and manage the site.
Cookies – What are they and how do we use them?
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites, and we recommend you read the privacy statements on entering other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this web site.
International data transfers
The use of a web site to collect and process personal information may inevitably involve the transmission of data internationally. By visiting our site you acknowledge this and
Changes to our policy